Hey Treasure Valley friends!
Did you know that SuperHeroHomes, Balanced Movement Chiropractic and Dream Body Fitness host Super Kid Yoga the second Saturday of every month!? That’s right, KID YOGA! Now that it is summer we know all you parents need some educational and healthy things for your tots to do. So, what is Super Kid Yoga? When is it? How much? Who can come? Before I go on and on about details, why don’t I list it out for you! We can all agree that sometimes quick information is the best information.
- Super Kid Yoga does not have an age limit! Any child can come.
- Yes, you can stay with your tot or kid and do yoga as well!
- It is 30 min, enough time to keep the younger ones engaged and enough time to do some harder moves for the older ones or yourself.
- It is absolutely and completely free. That’s right FREE.
- It is located at Dream Body Fitness: 1756 West Cherry Lane #110-120, Meridian, ID 83642.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A MEMBERSHIP AT DREAM BODY! Just show up and you’re welcome!
- Bring your own mat and water.
- It is the second Saturday of every month starting at 9am
- Your kid gets a CAP for participating— how fun is that?
Any other questions? Feel free to comment on this thread and I can help. In the meantime, we hope to see you on July 8th at 9am at Dream Body Fitness!